- What information will we hold on you?
- What we may do with the information we gather
- Disclosure of your information to service providers
- Transfer of your information outside the European Union
- Changing your personal information
- Links to other websites within our own website
- Your rights to access your personal information
Effective 31st January 2019
Sunrise Tools & Equipment is a trading name of Awbridge Business Consulting Ltd., registered in 1997 as Company No. 3472920 (England and Wales)
This policy sets out how Sunrise Tools & Equipment uses and protects information you give us when you use this website. It tells you what information we collect, how we may use it and the steps we take to ensure it is kept secure. We also explain your rights and how to contact us. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy. We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may however be obliged by law to disclose information to investigating authorities such as the Police and Customs and Excise.
Sunrise Tools & Equipment may change this policy from time to time. Such changes will be posted on this webpage. The issue date of the policy is displayed at the top of this page. A revised policy will only apply to data collected after the revised policy came into effect. A printed copy of the policy is available from the Data Protection Manager, Unit 37 Romsey Industrial Estate, Romsey, SO51 0HR.
What we may do with the information we gather
We may use the information to provide the products or services you have requested, to maintain contact on matters of mutual business interest and for general administration purposes, including:
- to confirm identification when you contact us
- to communicate with you with regards to information, products or services you have requested
- to monitor activity on our website including for the prevention of fraud
- to review the conduct of and operation of your account
- to improve and monitor our customer service to you
with your previous consent, to keep you informed of any new products, developments, clearance offers or promotions
Disclosure of your information to service providers
Transfer of your information outside the European Union
Some countries may not have laws that protect privacy rights as extensively as the European Union. In the unlikely event we need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Union (in order to provide the services and products you require) we will take all reasonable steps to ensure your information is properly protected.
Links to other websites within our own website
Your rights to access your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018. To obtain a copy of this information, please write to Data Protection Manager, Unit 37 Romsey Industrial Estate, Romsey, SO51 0HR. Or call 01794 830 841 and ask for a Subject Access Request form.