We have tried to be thorough in defining delivery zones and costs. If when reviewing your order, an increased delivery charge is deemed necessary, we will contact you before taking any further action. If the revised cost is not to your satisfaction, you will have the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
Cut off times - although not guaranteed, orders received before 2:00 pm, Monday to Friday, will generally be despatched on the same working day. Orders received after 2:00 pm are more likely to be despatched on the following working day.
UK Courier deliveries
- All packages, regardless of weight (up to 2 kg) will be processed as Small Parcels with a flat rate charge of £4.45 + VAT.
- Royal Mail will collect your goods from us on the next working day following your order.
- If you place your order on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, collection may be delayed until the Tuesday.
- Maximum compensation available from Royal Mail for total loss of your goods is £100; our total liability in all aspects of the service is limited to that of Royal Mail.
- Click here to view Royal Mail Terms & Conditions, paying particular attention to Clause 11.
We are offering Click & Collect so local customers or those passing through the area benefit from faster access to goods with no delivery costs. Place your order online, choose Click & Collect at the Delivery stage and proceed to pay as normal. If you can add an item to your shopping cart, it should be in stock, but you are welcome to contact us to confirm.
As many of our products require assembly, it is important you wait for the email advising your order is ready for collection. Please take note of the following:
- Always wait for the email advising your order is ready for collection
- Orders placed before 2:00 pm may be offered for collection the same day.
- For orders placed after 2:00 pm, earliest collection will be the following day.
- Our opening hours for Collections are 08:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- We reserve the right to apply a 10% handling charge on a cancelled Click & Collect order to recompense us for time taken to assemble products and for card refund costs.
International deliveries - to provide the best price, international delivery costs will be calculated on an order-by-order basis. You will be asked to submit your shopping cart as a Website Enquiry. We will respond with a price quotation, including available alternatives, for you to review.
For orders over 50 kg delivery costs will show as 'To be confirmed'. In these instances, please submit your shopping cart as a Website Enquiry and we will respond with delivery costs based on your delivery address. In the event that an order is paid for without a calculated delivery cost, we will contact you with a price to be paid. If this cost is not to your liking, you will have the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
Proof of delivery - as a result of the Covid pandemic, the practice of gathering a signature on paper or a handheld device has been suspended by most delivery providers. Images of the goods being delivered and/or associated GPS location data is generally used to verify delivery. If you instruct the goods be left in a safe place or leave written instructions for a delivery driver, you become liable for the goods as though you had received them in person. Additional requests associated with the delivery can not be accepted as contractual but may be communicated to the delivery company to be actioned at their discretion.
Delivery issues – you must report any delivery issues (including non-delivery) within 5 working days. Beyond this time period, we reserve the right to refuse any claim for loss, as it is likely the reporting limit set by the delivery service provider will have been exceeded.
Damaged goods or shortages - if you are presented with a delivery where the packaging is damaged, you must satisfy yourself the contents are in acceptable condition before signing acceptance of the delivery. If shortages are discovered following acceptance, you must report them to us within 5 working days and without prejudice, we will investigate.
United Kingdom Deliveries - the tables below list the options available (prices shown without VAT) for United Kingdom deliveries, starting with a description of the pricing zones:
|Zone A||England (including Isle of Wight), Wales, Central Scotland.
All postcodes not covered in Zones B, C, D.
|Zone B||Scottish Highlands - Postcodes:
AB 33-38; 41-56. FK 19-21. IV 1-40; 52-54; 63. KW 1-14. PA 21-40, PH 15-41; 49; 50
Scottish Islands - Postcodes:
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey - Postcodes: